For many young people, moving towards a positive future isn’t easy.
At Greater Manchester Youth Network (GMYN), our vision is #YoungPeopleCan, and our goal is that young people are safe, heard, and capable of great things.
GMYN supports young people aged 10-25 across Greater Manchester by offering innovative and exciting opportunities they may not be able to access elsewhere.
Our developmental programmes and drop-in activities help young people to:
- Improve their wellbeing
- Strengthen their social connections
- Develop new skills
- Boost their contribution to their communities
- Increase their confidence
Our key focus is supporting young people who face particular challenges, including:
- Care leavers and cared for young people
- Young people with social, emotional and mental health needs
- Disabled and neurodiverse young people
- Young refugees and unaccompanied asylum-seeking children
- Young people who are not ready for work
Our team, a group of skilled, experienced, and passionate professionals, delivers the programmes and services we provide. All our staff bring expertise from key areas such as youth work, volunteering, training, teaching, and lived experience. This brings a unique approach that makes GMYN the success it is.
“GMYN helped me improve my English, and I have met a lot of new people. I have learned so many things that can help me in my future. Thank you GMYN!”Young Person – Benefitting from our Manchester UASC programme